We are happy to deliver to your home address. We offer FREE home delivery on orders from 20 euro in Dublin and North Kildare. Please see below:
MONDAY - Dublin 1, 2, 4, 6, 6W, 7, 8 (PLACE YOUR ORDER BEFORE MONDAY 11.30AM)
WEDENESDAY - Dublin 15, South Dublin & South West Dublin, Shankil, Dun Laoighare, Brey, Killiney (PLACE YOUR ORDER BEFORE WEDNESDAY 11AM)
THURSDAY - Maynooth, Clane, Sallins, Straffan, Enfield, Celbridge, Leixlip, Lucan, North Dublin, Howth, Malahide (PLACE YOUR ORDER BY THURSDAY 10AM)
Please pick free delivery.
It is essential you fill in billing details as well as shipping details.
are done with Fastway. You need to select NATIONWIDE DELIVERY. It is 6.80euro.
FASTWAY is not always careful with the parcels. We try to pack fresh produce and glass very well, however incidents will happen and you need to be aware of that. To make it a little bit better we are not using couriers now to pick up parcels from the store. Instead we, ourselves, bring them to their depot. Most parcels arrive in a perfect condition. Still, there are some customers who blame us for choosing Fastway. Please remember you can choose your own courier if you wish, but you need to arrange it yourself.
Nationwide deliveries are done between Monday-Wednesday.
IF YOU HAVE A QUERY RE: DELIVERY TIME OR DELIVERY FEE - please text 0872670710 - we try to respond immediately.
Regarding Nationwide Deliveries:
1) All nationwide deliveries are done with Fastway.
2) When placing an online order, please choose the nationwide delivery option.
3) Nationwide delivery is 6.80€ for every 25kg.
4) Parcel tracking numbers are emailed to customers. After parcels leave our store in Maynooth responsibility lies with the courier.
5) When an ordered item is out of stock, we offer store credit or a refund for the missing items.
6) For small orders we contact customers to advise of a possible delay.
7) Nationwide orders are packed and leave the store Monday to Wednesday night.
8) We cannot send any chilled items that are required to be stored under the temperature of 4 degrees (raw meat products, etc).
9) Fastway generally delivers over night. However, when dealing with unusual high volumes deliveries can take a couple of days (Christmas, Covid-19 Pandemic, etc).
10) We do not take any responsibility for damaged soft and fragile items (soft fruit, etc). The responsibility lies with the courier and factors in the length of journey, carefully packing cargo, etc. Our experience shows that in most cases fragile items are delivered in perfect condition.
11) We take great care in packaging your products and only send the freshest produce.